The steak is prepared exclusively from the loin of meat, in extreme cases, you can use the dorsal part of a young bull - and only in this way it is possible to achieve the best result, from which everyone will definitely be delighted. Otherwise, the process of preparing this exquisite dish is not complicated. With the right choice of meat, steak with garlic sauce turns out to be a magical taste and aromatic soft.
- Meat tenderloin,
- Olive oil,
- A few cloves of garlic,
- Thyme sprigs,
- Sprigs of fresh rosemary,
- Salt and spices.
- 100 grams of butter,
- 4-5 cloves of garlic,
- A pinch of salt.
Ingredients for Garlic Sauce:
How to make a steak with garlic sauce
- The first step is to marinate the meat. Rub the meat with salt, black pepper and chopped garlic. Drizzle a couple tablespoons of olive oil on top.
- Top and bottom with sprigs of fresh thyme and rosemary. Cover the dishes with polyethylene and keep in a warm place for about 2-3 hours.
- Place in a grill pan and cook over high heat, uncovered. Then turn over and fry the same amount. No need to add oil!
- In a bubbling form, transfer to foil, you can add a little chopped garlic, this will enhance the taste and aroma. Wrap tightly and stand in this form for 10 minutes.
- At this time, the garlic sauce should be prepared. Put butter in a small saucepan, add finely chopped garlic and add salt. Melt all this over moderately medium heat, while the meat is simmering.
- When ready, cut the steak into thin slices, top with cooked garlic sauce, sprinkle with fresh parsley.