This is probably the easiest and fastest breakfast that many people will definitely like. The sight alone awakens an uncontrollable appetite, and I just want to try it as soon as possible. Indeed, egg-stuffed buns are an excellent option to brighten the morning and make the day fruitfully successful.
The best thing to do for breakfast is scrambled eggs. But why not improve the dish and cook the eggs in a different way, namely, stuff them into something, for example, homemade buns.
- The first step is to turn on the oven and set the temperature to 180 degrees, since the preparation process does not take much time.
- Carefully cut off the top of the buns and cut a hole to accommodate the contents of the egg.
- Brush the bottom of the hole made with lightly softened butter and place on a baking sheet. It is not necessary to grease the baking sheet.
- Drive one egg into each bun. Sprinkle with some salt, black pepper and grated cheese on the side.
- We send to the oven and cook for no more than 10-15 minutes, until the cheese is completely melted and the egg yolks are covered with a white film.
- When serving, add a little fresh chopped onions and parsley over the filling.
Lush Cheese Buns Recipe
A great way to make your loved ones happy and thus brighten up a gloomy morning. Baked eggs in buns are incredibly simple and easy, and most importantly, fast.