Most people prefer chicken legs as meat. Whichever cooking method you choose, in most cases the process is quite simple, and the end result is always expected. If you follow not tricky rules, crispy legs turn out to be fragrantly tasty.
Trying to somehow diversify the diet, we decided to make a small addition and make the dish even tastier. Fried chicken legs in breading with potatoes - you can't imagine easier and tastier.
Detailed recipe for crispy and juicy chicken legs
You must first buy a few chicken legs, about 5-6 pieces. Make sure that they are fresh and do not have an unpleasant smell, otherwise the legs can be considered expired and unusable for further use.
Also, we need 1-2 chicken eggs, for a crisp crust - 100 g breadcrumbs, which can be easily prepared at home.
For the preparation of these delicious chicken legs, we need peanut nuts, in the amount of 100 grams.
And of course, for taste, as well as aroma, you cannot do without spices; salt, pepper, special seasonings for chicken - we will use all this relying on our own taste.
And we will fry them in vegetable oil, it is advisable not to abuse the amount, chicken legs during frying should be covered with oils no more than half.
The whole arsenal of necessary ingredients will be supplemented with ordinary spicy ketchup or some kind of sauce made from fresh tomatoes and garlic, cooked with your own hands.
How to cook chicken legs
1. The first step is to thoroughly rinse the legs under running water and clean the carcass from possible feathers. In order for the meat to turn out as soft as possible, we recommend removing the skin, although you can leave it.
2. Next, beat eggs in a deep bowl, add a tablespoon of ketchup, add salt and spices. Mix everything thoroughly.
3. Following the recipe, prepare the breading; finely chop peanuts and combine with breadcrumbs, you can also add some more special dry chicken spices that are sold in stores.
4. Then, completely dip each chicken leg into the prepared egg mixture and roll it on all sides in breadcrumbs with nuts so that the leg is completely covered with breading. We do all this with the rest of the legs.
5. Pour oil into a frying pan and heat to maximum temperature. We lay out our breaded chicken legs one by one, which were prepared according to this recipe. Fry over medium heat, on each side, until golden brown.
Should not be roasted over high heat, the crispy legs should be well done to the base and should therefore be cooked over medium-medium heat.
Fried potatoes or boiled rice with vegetables are perfect as a side dish, as well as any other side dish that you deem necessary for these crispy and delicious chicken legs.
By following this recipe, which does not require any special skill or skill, you can prepare delicious food and thus pleasantly surprise your guests.