Barbecue cooking has become an integral part of any picnic these days. If you decide to cook an unmistakable kebab, then the right decision would be to use pork tenderloin, which in the end, even in inexperienced hands, turns out to be soft, tender and special in taste ...
And in order to make the pork kebab more juicy and as soft as possible, it is advisable to use a pork neck, which is the best part of the carcass. Well, pickling not in a tricky way, we will achieve the desired result.
Pork kebab recipe with photo
As a rule, I use onions for marinating meat, but we will not be limited and add tomatoes to it, which will make the meat even tastier. And also, a salad of fresh vegetables will serve as an ideal side dish for meat cooked over an open fire.
- First of all, select pork, cut into moderately large pieces. Excess fat can be cut and removed for other purposes.
- Remove the skins from the tomatoes as follows: cut the bottom of the tomatoes, dip in boiling water for a minute, separate from the skin and cut very finely. Peel the onion and cut into half rings. Sprinkle with a little salt, squeeze and add everything to the meat.
- Add some pepper, more salt and mix everything thoroughly. Remove the marinate for a couple of hours, not much in a warm place, if for longer, then put it in the refrigerator.
- As time passes, the marinated cuts of meat must be strung on iron skewers.
- Make a fire in a convenient way, spread the coal and wait until the surface is covered with ash, but it should give off heat. Spread the kebab over the surface and cook until cooked, turning frequently.
- Readiness is determined by eye, the meat should be golden brown, but not overcooked. It is important to know that well-marinated meat, especially pork, cooks quickly.
Serve together with onions, previously soaked in diluted vinegar.
And you know, what is best for a perfect marinating, onions should be passed through a meat grinder or grated. It is in this way that the meat is better saturated with juice and thoroughly marinated.
It should be noted that pork is one of the most popular types of meat, which is widely used for preparing a variety of picnic dishes, as well as sausages and delicacies. With its soft and tender structure, and especially its taste, pork has become associated with relaxation and going out into the fresh air.