Everyone will be delighted with the vibrant color palette and natural taste of frozen exotic fruits. Ice contains 100% healthy ingredients. Why buy when you can easily prepare a fruit dessert at home, which is much tastier and healthier ...
We offer several recipes for homemade ice, the preparation of which is extremely simple.
Kiwi, Orange and Strawberry Ice Recipe
1. First, peel the kiwi and grind it with a blender. Dilute part of the starch separately in water - 100 ml. water for 2 tbsp. spoons of starch. Transfer the chopped kiwi to the starch mixture, add 80 g of sugar, stir and place on the stove. While stirring constantly, bring to a boil over medium-high heat and then remove.
2. Squeeze out oranges, add 50 ml. water, 2 tbsp. tablespoons of starch, about 60 g of sugar. Put on fire, let it boil slightly, stirring all the time in the process. Remove from stove.
3. Also grind the strawberries in a blender. Dilute the rest of the starch and sugar. Identically, do not boil for a long time.
4. Prepared syrups should be cooled. Then pour into molds, in our case: first strawberry - freeze, then orange puree - also let cool and last the mixture of kiwi. Chill thoroughly in the freezer.
If you use powdered sugar instead of granulated sugar, then the syrups need not be boiled. You just need to mix thoroughly.
Cold Assorted Fruit and Berry Ice
We offer another recipe, but a simpler option. Unlike the above method, no preliminary cooking and freezing are required. It turns out just as tasty!
Products used: 30 g strawberries; 30 g of pineapple; 30 g kiwi; 30 g of blueberries and 150-200 g of freshly squeezed orange juice.
1. The first step is to process fruits and berries. Divide the strawberries into quarters, cut the kiwi and pineapple into small cubes.
2. In a special ice cream maker or in small 100 gram glasses, fill 2/3 with chopped berries and fruits and distribute the blueberries into the shapes.
3. Next, fill the molds with orange juice and cover the lids. If you are using ordinary glasses, it is better to pre-purchase with wooden ice cream sticks. We send it to the freezer until it is completely frozen.