Each housewife has her own proven cake recipe and, based on it, prepares the same dessert, only occasionally changing some of the ingredients. So, fresh fruits are not always available seasonally, but canned ones can be found at any time, which, in general, do not require preliminary processing ...
We hasten to reassure you that such a cake cannot be spoiled. In any case, the result will be positive, and you will be convinced of this now
Cream cake with canned pineapple
- Chop the cookies first. Then one second part of butter, this is 125 grams, must be beaten with powdered sugar, put out crushed cookies, chopped hazelnuts and pour canned pineapple juice. Mix everything. You should end up with something that looks like sticky crumbs. Transfer content to special form
- Next, combine the egg yolks with the rest of the powdered sugar. Add 2 tablespoons flour, vanilla powder, pour in 250 ml of milk and beat until smooth. And heat the remaining milk on the stove and pour the whipped egg mixture into it, stirring, continue to cook for 2-3 minutes. Then let cool to room temperature, add the second part of butter and mix thoroughly. Pour the mixture over the crumb and chill in the refrigerator
- Next, spread the pineapple cut into small pieces on top of the cooled cream.
- Brush generously with whipped cream while sculpting. And the final touch, for piquancy and to justify its name, put some pineapples on top of the cream
- Chill thoroughly, and when serving, you can pour the already divided dessert with liquid chocolate
Dessert with whipped cream will be very fond of those with a sweet tooth. And the pineapple cake itself is a delicious pastry with an exotic taste that amazes with its beautiful appearance.