Once upon a time, muffins were not as common or as diverse as they are now. They baked them quickly, often for breakfast. And they had one drawback, they quickly became stale. Nowadays, special mixtures have been developed that made it easier for us to prepare muffins and store them ...
First of all, turn on the oven, set the temperature to 180 degrees and further, you can start cooking the muffin:
Cupcakes with chocolate filling
1. First you need to grind butter at room temperature with 100 grams of sugar.
2. Next, beat in all the eggs and stir thoroughly until smooth.
3. Add chocolate and vanillin to the mixed mass and stir gently with slow movements.
4. Combine flour and baking powder - we have baking powder, sift everything directly into the cup.
5. Knead the mass. As a result, you should get a thin dough.
6. Fill special molds 2/3 full with dough and transfer to preheated oven for 25 minutes. Bake until the muffin is lightly browned.
7. Try not to overexpose, otherwise the bottom may burn, which is not desirable.
8. Remove from the oven, let cool slightly and serve
Chocolate Filled Muffins turned out great!