Cakes - for most people with a sweet tooth, this is not just a delicacy, but rather a lifestyle of people who are in awe at the sight of this confection. And if this is also in a combination of chocolate, then this is the peak of pleasure for them, which is difficult for a gourmet of this type of baking
Chocolate rolls with cream filling
1. The first step is to separate the proteins and beat them in a deep bowl with powdered sugar. Grind until mass foams noticeably.
2. Stir the yolks one by one to the whipped protein mass, add flour in parts, sifting it over the cup and in the process mix baking and cocoa powder
3. Cover a baking sheet with paper and pour all the chocolate dough into it. Smooth the surface with a spatula. Preheat oven to 200 degrees and bake for 10 minutes.
4. Then, remove the finished cake from the oven, let it cool for a short time, cover with a damp towel and turn over. Remove the baking sheet, and remove the adhered paper by moistening it with water. Wait until it cools completely, and then cut in half
5. Meanwhile, while the cake is cooling, you need to prepare the creamy filling: combine cheese, butter and sugar. Mix everything thoroughly until smooth. Spread the creamy mass over the cakes and smooth
6. Roll the cake into rolls, and then transfer to the refrigerator and cool completely for one hour.
7. And the final step: cut rolls with cream filling in portions and sprinkle with powdered sugar and cinnamon on top.
Enjoy a sweet chocolate dessert over a mug of hot tea!