Despite such a loud name, this dessert is not difficult to prepare. With just one look, a chocolate cake will charm your half, and mutual gratitude from him will not keep you waiting. Do not deny yourself the pleasure and make yourself a holiday!
This is probably the best thing you can cook for the coming holidays. This is the only way to express and prove your love!
Chocolate cake for lovers
1. Chop cookies and all nuts in a convenient way. Melt the butter over low heat and add to the chopped mixture. Mix thoroughly.
2. Transfer the mass into a special baking dish. Spread evenly and level with a spatula or fork.
3. Bake in a preheated oven for no more than 10 minutes at 180 degrees. Then, transfer to a wire rack and let cool slightly.
4. Meanwhile, separate the yolks from the eggs and beat until white.
5. In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch and about 3 tablespoons of granulated sugar
6. Put the cream, vanillin and the rest of the sugar in a deep saucepan (3 tablespoons). Place on the stove, stirring all the time, simmer over medium-high heat until light and unobtrusive steam begins to rise. Remove from heat without boiling.
7. Melt the chocolate in a steam bath and add to the previously beaten yolks.
8. Mix thoroughly until smooth and pour everything into a saucepan with cream.
9. While mixing, heat slightly and pour the chocolate mixture into the mold. Stretch the surface with polyethylene and transfer to the refrigerator for at least 5-6 hours, or even more
10. After cooling completely, sprinkle with cocoa powder and cut into portions
11. Transfer to a hotel serving dish
12. For garnish: whip cream with sugar and a little cocoa
Only the best sorts of dark chocolate combined with cream give the cake a delicate and silky taste, making it an absolutely irresistible dessert that will make your evening unforgettable.
More romance, friends!