The simplest and most delicious thing you can whip up is to bake chicken in the oven. Marinated drumsticks can be prepared without much hassle and time-consuming preparation. It is enough to follow the recipe and the stewed drumsticks in the marinade are juicy, and the result will always be positive in any case.
In fact, chicken meat is not whimsical in preparation and does not require special skill, but in any business there are nuances, knowing which you can learn how to cook even tastier. In our case, the subtlety lies in the marinade ...
Stewed chicken drumstick recipe with photo
When starting the process of preparing any dish, it is necessary to prepare all the necessary products that will be needed in the future. What should be rinsed, peeled and cut.
To do this, put the drumsticks in a deep bowl, add all the spices, onions, chopped garlic, lemon juice, thyme sprigs to it and salt to taste.
Mix thoroughly, kneading with hands. And one more important point: for the marinade of meat, it will be better to grate onions on a coarse grater, which actually facilitates and accelerates the process of splitting and absorbing the juice.
Cover the pickled drumsticks and set aside in a moderately warm place for 2 hours. Also, you can marinate the meat earlier and keep it in the refrigerator, which will better affect the taste.
Over time, as soon as the meat absorbs the aroma of spices and herbs, pour 1-2 tbsp into a baking dish. tablespoons of butter, place the pickled drumsticks in a mold, cover with foil and transfer to a preheated oven. And you can also pour cream on the shins, but this is a different recipe ...
Cook at 200 degrees for 40-45 minutes. For the crust, you can remove the foil five minutes before being ready and continue cooking for another 5-10 minutes until golden brown.
As a result, braised drumsticks are soft and delicate in taste. Serve with ketchup or homemade tomato sauce
We sit down at the table and enjoy the taste.
- Lemon juice can be substituted with lime juice, orange juice, apple cider vinegar or any other vinegar.
- In the marinade, in addition to taste, onions serve as a meat splitter, and therefore its presence in this recipe is mandatory. Thanks to the onion, the legs are as juicy and soft as possible.
- In the absence of thyme leaves, you can also use dried spice, which contains herbs. Also, the composition of the spices can be supplemented with other seasonings.
- For a perfect result, it is recommended to use broiler chicken drumsticks, which are actually meaty and juicier.
- As a side dish, you can boil rice or potatoes; buckwheat porridge, pasta or spaghetti also go well with the dish.