For a romantic dinner, we suggest making turkey fillet mini rolls with mozzarella, which will add a special touch to the holiday. Turkey & Cheese Snack Rolls can be served with any side dish. For such a case, the meat is best served with young potatoes, this will be the surest and simplest solution.
Poultry goes well with many sauces and is perfect for lunch or dinner.
- Cut the turkey into thin steaks, place in a bag, and beat lightly with a wooden mallet.
- Divide the mozzarella into slices as shown in the photo and soak the basil leaves in water.
- On the broken pieces of turkey fillet, first place the sliced cheese, then a piece of sun-dried tomato and a few basil leaves. Roll the meat as tightly as possible and fix the shape with wooden skewers.
- For dressing, first squeeze out the garlic or just chop finely with a knife, then combine in a small bowl with olive oil, salt and black pepper.
- Place parchment paper on a baking sheet, place turkey rolls with cheese and sprinkle with cooked garlic sauce. Transfer the baking sheet to a hot oven and bake at 180 degrees for 20 minutes, until light golden brown.
- For a side dish, boil the jacket young potatoes in salted water until half cooked, then peel, slice and lightly fry the potatoes in a skillet with a little oil.
- Garnish with basil leaves and add pesto sauce. If desired, ready-made rolls with filling can be poured with the remaining dressing.