In fact, cooking chicken in a multi-cook is a trivial matter. You will need a few simple steps and a delicious quick dinner is ready. With the help of a universal miracle of technology, you can cook almost any dish and thereby save yourself time and ease your work.
The approximate weight of the bird is 2 kg, but this is not the most important thing. It is important that the carcass is fresh and not bony. The rest of all ingredients, including spices, should be used and supplemented strictly to taste. How long does it take to cook chicken in a slow cooker? - Always in different ways, it all depends on how you want to see the result. Sometimes an hour is enough, and sometimes it reaches three or more.
Chicken in a multicooker recipe with photo
Today we will consider a basic recipe for cooking a whole chicken carcass in two different versions, which are so similar and at the same time different.
- In a small bowl, combine bell pepper, paprika, salt, dried thyme, black pepper and other aromatic spices.
- Cut the onions into lightly thick half rings and place in a layer in the bowl of the food processor.
- Remove all offal, rinse and dry the carcass. Place the rosemary twigs, garlic and lemon wedges inside. Also, if you wish, you can add other spicy herbs.
- From the outside of the chicken, make several punctures with a knife and rub the spice mixture thoroughly over the surface, and simply sprinkle the rest on top.
- Carefully move the breaded carcass and place it in the multicooker bowl, on top of the chopped onion. There is no need to add sauce and other broths.
- Close the lid of the combine, select the standard Stew, set the time to 2 hours until the chicken is tender and juices out.
- In between, you can prepare some kind of side dish for chicken from potatoes or seasonally from pumpkin.
How to cook chicken in the multicooker
As you can see, it's actually very simple. It is enough to process the meat and place it in a universal food processor, add spices and something else, and for you, the multicooker will do the rest.
- Wash and dry the carcass with a kitchen towel. Rub inside and surface with salt. Place breast-side up in the bowl of the food processor, add a lot of garlic, lemon wedges, place carrots and sprinkle with all kinds of aromatic spices.
- Pour a glass of chicken stock on top and add the stock cubes. Close the lid and cook on slow cook for 4 hours. 30 minutes before cooking, add a few sprigs of rosemary.
Stewed chicken in garlic sauce
We considered two methods of cooking poultry in sauce, which do not differ in complexity, but their final taste is relatively different - and this is definitely a must try.
Caution! Stewed chicken in a slow cooker turns out to be extremely tender and so tasty that it causes an uncontrollable appetite and addiction!