From the point of view of healthy nutrition, meatball soup is considered a dietary dish that is recommended to be consumed not only by sick people, but also by healthy people. And if you look at it from the point of view of culinary and consumers themselves, meatballs in the form of small cutlets are the most popular and one of the favorite foods that they would prefer to eat for lunch, as the first.
Today we will consider several options for making soups with meatballs and share the recipes of some of them that we thought are the best.
Classic soup with vegetables and meatballs
Homemade soup with vegetables and meatballs is an excellent hearty first dish, with a light and not constrained taste, the recipe for which is very simple and not tricky to prepare.
500 g minced meat, 3-4 medium sized potatoes, 2 carrots, 3-4 onions, 1 chicken egg, 2 bay leaves, Salt and peppercorns.
- Pour water into a saucepan and boil. Add potatoes, cut into small pieces. Then put onions chopped into small cubes.
- Then, add coarsely grated carrots, bay leaves and a few black peppercorns. Stir the contents and bring to a boil. Simmer for 30 minutes over low heat.
- Add one egg to the minced meat, season with salt and pepper. Form small balls of equal size and place in vegetable broth. Boil the liquid and continue cooking over medium heat until the meatballs are tender. Season with salt for 5 minutes before serving.
- If desired, at the beginning of the process, bell pepper can be added to the broth along with the vegetables, and the vegetables themselves can be fried separately with a little oil. Also, in some cases, boiled rice is put into the minced meat for meatballs, supplemented with onions and chopped herbs.
Creamy Meatball Soup
We offer another common version of the soup with a mild and delicate taste, with the help of this you can diversify your diet for the better.
List of ingredients: 300 g minced meat, 3 potatoes, 1 carrot, 1 onion, 200 g cream or sour cream, A couple of sprigs of herbs, 2 tbsp. tablespoons of vegetable oil, Salt and black pepper.
- Peel potatoes, wash and divide into medium pieces. Place the potatoes in a saucepan with 2 liters of water and cook on the stove.
- Grate the carrots and finely dice the onion. Heat oil in a skillet and sauté vegetables until soft. Then transfer the contents of the pan to the pot with the potatoes. Cook for 20 minutes over low heat.
- Drive one egg into the finished minced meat, add finely chopped onion, salt, pepper and mix thoroughly. Make round cutlets from minced meat and send to a saucepan with boiling broth. Cook for another 15-20 minutes, until the meatballs begin to float.
- Add a glass of cream in 5 minutes until cooked, season with salt and pepper to taste. Bring slowly to a light boil.
Soup with meatballs and noodles - recipe step by step
An excellent option for a full and hearty lunch. Rich soup with noodles goes well with meat and has always been held in high esteem by lovers of tasty and satisfying food.
Ingredients: Minced meat - 300 g, Spider web vermicelli - 70 g, Potatoes 400 g, Onions - 150 g, Carrots - 150 g, Dry laurel leaves - 2 pcs., Parsley, salt and pepper.
- Finely chop or grate the carrots, chop the potatoes not coarsely, finely chop the onion and put everything in a saucepan with boiling water.
- Boil vegetables until half cooked and add bay leaves. Form into walnut-sized round minced meat balls and release into boiling vegetable broth. Cook with a slow boil for 15-20 minutes.
- Add noodles and boil according to package instructions. When the pasta is ready, sprinkle with some chopped parsley, salt and pepper to taste.
And finally, I would like to say that meatballs in any of its manifestations are, first of all, light and tasty food, which should be present in the diet of every person who wants to eat hearty and healthy food.