Chicken noodle soup is an incredibly tasty and satisfying lunch dish. Rich meat broth with vegetables and pasta will please all adults and children. In addition, this very easy-to-prepare and economical chicken dish is considered healthy and dietary, which is recommended to be consumed as often as possible.
For an experienced housewife, making a delicious chicken soup with noodles is the most trivial matter, which will take no more than 1.5 hours of time, and even less without preparing food.
Chicken Vermicelli Soup - Recipe Step by Step
- Place the washed chicken pieces in a saucepan and cover with cold water.
- Add one teaspoon of salt to 2 liters of water.
- Put on fire, boil first, then reduce heat and cook for 30 minutes.
- Chop the onion as finely as possible and grate the carrots.
- Pour 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil into a skillet, heat and sauté the chopped vegetables until tender.
- Remove the chicken meat that has been boiled for 30 minutes from the pan, chop and return to the broth.
- Add the potatoes, cut into small cubes, and continue cooking the chicken soup for another 10 minutes.
- Transfer the sautéed vegetables to the stockpot.
- Dip a small amount of noodles into boiling water, taking into account 20-30 pasta per 1 liter of water. If there are more noodles, the dish may become too thick.
- Stir the contents of the pot and cover it. Cook over moderate heat for 10-15 minutes until the noodles are cooked through. 5 minutes before cooking, season with salt and add a little dried or chopped fresh dill and parsley.
With a little patience and skill, as well as following our recipe, you can easily make the most delicious and traditional chicken noodle soup at home.