This recipe clearly demonstrates that buckwheat with chicken offal is an ideal example of the fact that food can be inexpensive and tasty, which is recommended for baby and diet food. This means that almost everyone can eat such porridge and still stay in shape.
For some reason, the process will turn out to be difficult for you, and you do not know how to cook crumbly buckwheat and how to cook porridge deliciously - it does not matter, in this example we will consider everything in detail and step by step. I really want to believe that you will find solutions to all your questions, and you will not have any problems with cooking.
Buckwheat with giblet gravy
- Boil buckwheat groats as follows: pour water into a deep saucepan, taking into account 200 g of buckwheat - 2 glasses of water. Bring to a boil and add 1 half teaspoon of salt.
- Sort out the cereals, rinse with running water and transfer to a pot of boiling water. Cook buckwheat over medium heat - 7-10 minutes.
- During cooking, when the grits have absorbed most of the water, add the butter and stir. Reduce heat to low, cover the pot and cook on simmer until cooked through until the cereal has completely absorbed the water and becomes crumbly.
- Next, we will prepare a gravy for buckwheat from chicken giblets: Peel the carrots and onions, rinse and chop finely into cubes. Saute the vegetables in a little butter until the onions drain. Rinse off offal and place with vegetables.
- After a while, with intense frying, the giblets will begin to release water, salt and spices should be added. Stir and close the lid tightly. Continue cooking on slow simmer for 1 hour. In the last minutes, you will need to pour the offal with sour cream, let it boil, stir and turn it off.
- Place a portion of boiled buckwheat with a little gravy, decorate and serve.
Buckwheat porridge with chicken offal is the best budget option for a low-calorie delicious lunch that gives you vivacity and strength.