Stuffed dishes with a variety of fillings are the best appetizer for a gala dinner to serve as a main course. Chicken rolls with spinach are prepared in different ways. They are baked in the oven, fried in a pan, stewed and smoked. Alternatively, we offer our unique recipe for meatloaf with original spinach filling, breaded in breadcrumbs.
On the occasion, if you really want to pamper yourself or impress guests with something special, we recommend preparing a stuffed meatloaf, which looks very impressive and is prepared quite simply, as you will now see for yourself.
Breaded chicken rolls with spinach and cheese
- Chop spinach, onion and chalice garlic, cut mozzarella into strips, put everything in one bowl and stir.
- Place chicken breast on cling film. Beat with a special hammer and lightly roll with a rolling pin, sprinkle with a small amount of salt.
- Stuff the fillet with cooked minced vitamins. While pulling the edges, fold the meat so that the filling does not pop out.
- In a small bowl, combine the breadcrumbs with grated cheese. Melt the butter in a separate bowl. Dip the stuffed chicken rolls in the oil, dip the stuffed chicken rolls in the crumbs and place them on an ovenproof dish.
- Transfer the form to an oven preheated to 200 degrees. Bake minced meat patties until covered with a light golden crust - 30-40 minutes.
We hope that the process did not seem complicated to you, and you can easily cook a delicious chicken roll with spinach or any other filling at home.