The basis of flour products is yeast dough with the addition of a certain amount of sugar and fat, which is then used to prepare a variety of pastries. Today we want to offer a universal recipe for yeast and sour cream pastry, which is ideal for almost everything.
It should be noted that the yeast dough cooked on sour cream turns out to be not only tasty, but also nutritious. It can be used to bake cakes, rolls, the best pizza, fluffy buns, pies with a variety of fillings and fry pies based on it, which, thanks to the perfect combination of products, do not lose their freshness for several days.
Yeast dough - recipe step by step
- Pour boiled warm water in a deep bowl and dilute a bag of dry yeast in it.
- Add 1 tablespoon sugar and stir well. Transfer to a warm place for 10-15 minutes.
- Beat in one egg, add salt. Warm up 200 ml of sour cream in the microwave to room temperature and pour into a bowl.
- Stir the sour cream and eggs into the liquid with slow movements. In small portions, sifting flour over a cup, knead the dough.
- Wrinkle thoroughly, roll into a ball, cover with a thick towel and insist in a warm place - 1, 5 hours.
- Crumple and roll in between. As a result, the dough should increase in volume by about 2 times.
Hints and tips for recipe:
- All ingredients should be at the same room temperature, heated at least, optimal - 30 degrees. Otherwise, the dough will settle and the dough will not rise enough. Also, do not overheat - the yeast may even die.
- In different cases, the proportions of the added components may differ slightly. More depends on the moisture content of the flour, and sometimes on its density, depending on the type and variety. Therefore, in each case, it is possible to adjust the amount in a slightly larger or smaller direction.
- When preparing yeast dough, it is imperative to sift the flour immediately before kneading, in this way, enriched with oxygen, the dough rises better and the baking will turn out fluffy.
- The final result of a flawless dough largely depends on the quality and quantity of yeast used. So, for example, if the yeast turns out to be a little overdue, then its amount will need to be increased.