Have you ever eaten turkey cutlets? How juicy they are with vegetables, just delicious. And the main secret of this recipe is zucchini and the absence of bread. Otherwise, everything is extremely simple, just like meat patties, only from turkey meat and with zucchini.
Homemade cutlets are a hackneyed topic, but every time, we come back to it again and again. This time, we will share with you a recipe for the most delicious and simple cutlets with zucchini, which can be prepared from any ready-made minced meat and in a hurry, in the simplest way.
Juicy Turkey Meat Cutlets with Zucchini - Recipe Step by Step
- Wash the courgette, peel and coarsely grate. Sprinkle with salt, stir, wait 5 minutes and squeeze out excess water.
- Put prepared minced meat in a deep bowl and combine with prepared vegetable.
- Beat in one egg, sprinkle with dry herbs, add a little ground black pepper and salt.
- Grate selected hard cheese on the finest grater, add to the minced meat and mix all ingredients thoroughly.
- Sprinkle with breadcrumbs and stir again.
- Pour vegetable oil into the pan and heat up. Form small round cutlets from the cooked minced meat with vegetables and place them in the pan.
- Fry until golden brown on each side for 3-5 minutes, first over a slightly above medium heat, then add a couple of tablespoons of water, cover and simmer over low heat for 8-10 minutes.
- Serve the finished juicy turkey cutlets with zucchini on plates and serve them with a side dish or some kind of vegetable sauce.
When cooking poultry cutlets, there is a peculiarity - they turn out to be a little dry, and this is very easy to fix, just add vegetables, like in our case zucchini, you can carrots and a little onion - the result is obvious, chicken cutlets are juicy and delicious home-style.