The most affordable and popular side dish is pasta. But no matter how significant they are, the main thing in pasta is the sauce or gravy, which plays the most important role and gives the pasta a decisive taste, making them different and different. So what to cook for pasta? What sauce do they go best with and what is the tastiest pasta gravy?
As you can see, the composition of products for pasta gravy is the most common and simple. It does not have to be something complicated, expensive, and consist of many components. The main thing here is the quality of the products and the correct approach to the process.
- Heat oil in a deep frying pan and fry the meat, cut into small pieces, over high heat until golden brown.
- Then add the diced onion and thin strips of bell pepper to it. Stir, cover the pan and simmer over low heat - 10 minutes.
- Next, after the onions and peppers have softened slightly, add ripe tomatoes, cut into wedges, and continue cooking in the simmering mode until the tomatoes are full of juice.
- After about 10 minutes, pour 100 ml. boiling water, salt to taste and season with hot spices, stir and cook the meat gravy over the lowest heat with the lid covered - 20 minutes.
- After a while and when the dish is ready, add the minced garlic, stir the contents of the pan, bring the liquid to a light boil and turn off the stove.
Simple Meat Gravy for Pasta
Gravy with meat is simple, satisfying and tasty. This is the best all-round pasta gravy and is suitable for many dishes, including mashed potatoes. Sometimes you are amazed that the most delicious dishes can be so easy to prepare and consist of the simplest ingredients. This is confirmed by our next recipe.
Tomato mince sauce for pasta - the universal and simplest recipe
Ingredients: minced meat - 400 g, onions - 1 head, carrots - 1 pc., Tomato paste or ripe tomatoes - 100 g, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Put the minced meat in a frying pan with hot oil, kneading with a wooden spatula all the time, fry the meat until it changes color.
- Then add finely diced onion and grated carrots to the minced meat, stir and simmer with the lid closed over low heat - 7-8 minutes.
- Dissolve tomato paste in 100 ml of boiled warm water and pour into the pan. Season with spices, add chopped garlic, stir and bring to a boil. Cover the lid and reduce heat to low.
- Cook for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until some of the liquid has evaporated and the minced meat gravy thickens.
How to make gravy
Minced tomato sauce is the most perfect and ideal side dish for pasta. On the basis of this, navy-style pasta is prepared. In our case, instead of tomato paste and even tomatoes, you can use tomato juice in packages, combining with any pre-prepared broth. It's really simple and incredibly delicious.