Chicken breast is, of course, a very healthy, dietary and tasty product. To make the breast soft and juicy, you need to be able to cook it correctly. This applies primarily to the heat treatment time. But there are processing methods in which the chicken simply “melts in the mouth”. And today we will cook chicken fillet fricassee with mushrooms and creamy sauce.
In cooking, fricassee is known as a French dish, which is traditionally made from chicken with a white sauce. Something like a regular stew. You can use almost any meat and vegetables. It is prepared quite quickly and simply, using the method of light frying and stewing, without complicated technologies and ingredients.
- The poultry fillets are washed, dried on a napkin and cut into small pieces like goulash.
- Dip the pieces lightly in flour. Vegetable oil is heated in a deep frying pan, a small piece of butter is added to it and the meat is fried for a short time, but not until golden brown.
- Pour the pre-cooked broth on top (you can make it from a bouillon cube), bring to a boil and simmer over low heat until some of the liquid has evaporated.
- The washed champignons are cut randomly into small pieces and added to the chicken. Stir and cook the bird with mushrooms for no more than 20 minutes.
- At the end of stewing, put lemon juice, a pinch of nutmeg, nuts, salt, pepper, sour cream in the dish. Mix everything well. You can thicken the dish a little; for this, put a little flour.
- Ready chicken and mushroom fricassee is poured into deep bowls, sprinkled with chopped green onions and served.
How to make chicken fricassee with a creamy sauce
Chicken fillet in creamy mushroom sauce
The following recipe clearly confirms that cooking chicken with sauce is not at all difficult and it can be done in completely different ways. In both versions, the food is united by one thing - chicken, mushrooms and creamy sauce, as well as a unique delicate taste.
Mushroom sauce with cream
And for lovers of mushrooms and creamy sauce, we offer the following step-by-step recipe, which popularly describes the whole process of making a white mushroom sauce. This dressing can be used not only for chicken, but also for many other dishes.