This recipe will help you make original chocolate pancakes that can be served with berries and butter cream or just like that.
Cooking time 30 minutes
Milk 300 ml
Flour 120 g
Eggs 2 pcs
Cocoa 2 tbsp. l.
Vegetable oil 3 tbsp. l.
Sugar 2 tbsp. l.
Chocolate (for decoration) to taste
Fresh berries (for decoration) to taste
Salt 1 pinch.
1. In a bowl, combine warm milk and eggs.
2. Add salt and sugar.
3. Add cocoa and sifted flour.
4. Add vegetable oil and mix well.
5. Bake thin pancakes on both sides.
6. Put the pancakes on plates, pour over melted chocolate and garnish with berries.
7. Chocolate pancakes are ready. Can be served with a festive table.
Bon appetit! Happy Shrovetide!